Ninness Funeral Home are leaders in providing experienced and professional funeral services. The team at Ninness Funeral Home come from a variety of backgrounds and offer you the expertise you will need.
We offer all of the services you would expect from a modern funeral home - 7 days a week, 24 hours a day.
Ninness Funeral Home has formed many trusting relationships and friendships with families they have served throughout Tawa, Porirua, Kapiti Coast and surrounding Wellington areas for over 50 years.
Brenden Jacobsen who owns and operates Ninness Funeral Home, is committed to providing excellent service and assistance to the families whom they serve.
The local community can trust the Ninness Funeral Home, who together with their genuine care, concern and professional manner look after their fellow community members and their families when they need us most.
Ninness Services and Facilities
- An air-conditioned chapel, with seating for 100. There is additional room in the adjoining foyer, which has a large screen relaying the funeral service. The chapel has a comprehensive sound system as well as an electronic organ to cater for all musical tastes. After-funeral catering may also be arranged to meet your requirements.
- Arrangement lounges with a warm and inviting environment, where you can discuss funeral arrangements in complete privacy.
- Viewing Room that allows you to spend private time with your family member.
- Casket Selection Room - allows you to view and select the casket of your choice. We provide an extensive range of caskets, ranging from traditional solid timbers to more economical veneer-finished styles. Prices range between $980 and $8,495, with the most popular choices around $1,595 to $2,395.
- Mortuary and embalming services are offered by qualified personnel, who hold national qualifications and current Practicing Certificates in embalming, and are members of the New Zealand Embalmer's Association with one who have also qualified from the British Institute of Embalmers
- Vehicles - initial transfers are carried out in a discreet silver Ford Falcon hearse. The company has three funeral hearses - a white Cadillac, a 1978 silver Chevrolet Caprice and a white Ford Falcon.